Project Proposal (400-500 words)
GES is designed to facilitate delegate project growth and development. All delegates must submit a 400-500 word project proposal when applying–please limit to one page. Throughout the Summit, GES staff and facilitators will assist in improving and finalizing this proposal. At the end of the conference, all delegates will have the opportunity to apply for “Outcome Opportunities,” such as fundraising support, pro bono consultations, media coverage, and more to help further their projects.
Please include the following in your proposal:
1. 3-5 sentence summary of your project, including the issue it hopes to address and its location
2. The method for addressing the issue
3. The resources needed for implementation
4. Problems you have faced or anticipate facing
5. Describe the short and long-term impact you hope to have
Your demonstration of the proposal’s potential for success and feasibility is extremely important. There is no limit to the scale or location of this project, but you must demonstrate your awareness of the issues you face based on where you are proposing to work or how big your goals are. Novelty and creativity are valuable to us as well.
Please upload your project proposal in your preferred format (.doc, .docx, .rtf, .pdf, so on) here.